ClickFunnels vs Ontraport, what is best for you? Ontraport is an all-under-one-roof platform for businesses to manage their sales, marketing, content and information. It enables the business to effectively handle all aspects of the business such as marketing campaigns, sales and finances.
The tool is ideal for experienced marketers and salespeople who are looking for a tool that will upgrade their sales and marketing results. ClickFunnels®, on the other hand, is a tool meant to help you create sales funnels that will help your products move. It gives you ready to use funnels that are designed to get you the highest number of sales possible. Let's dig in deeper on what the ClickFunnels® vs Ontraport differences are.
How do you choose between the two ClickFunnels® vs Ontraport? This article will take an in-depth look at both, scrutinizing their features, together with the pros and cons, so you can be able to make an informed choice on which tool to use for your online business.
These are some of the top features ClickFunnels® has to offer:
- Landing Pages: Build your own landing pages with a user-friendly drag and drop interface. You can customize it to your own tastes by adding different elements to it, such as countdown timers and pop-up lead capture forms.
- Ready-To-Use Sales Funnels: ClickFunnels® was designed with the beginner in mind. The tool offers ready to use funnels for selling products, services, eBooks, webinars, and memberships. They have been tested for success and are built to give you results. Through ClickFunnels®, you will be able to capture the highest number of sales possible if you put in the effort.
- Tutorial and Onboarding Process: Even though it is pretty much a cinch to understand and use, ClickFunnels® will still provide many tutorials until you get comfortable enough using the service.
- Email Lists and Broadcasts: ClickFunnels®’ email marketing tool can be used to create emails and email marketing campaigns customized to your audience based on their profiles and purchasing behavior.
- Action Funnels: The action funnels will allow you the freedom to create funnels and assign actions based on previous actions by the user. This is aimed at increasing your leads and getting you more sales.
- Landing Pages: Besides allowing you to build your own landing page, Ontraport will also provide the option of testing and modifying them to suit your preferences.
- Creating a Membership Site: If you are using Ontraport, you can create your eCommerce site or connect it to WordPress in order to create a membership site.
- Dashboard: You can customize the metrics and display them in a single dashboard with Ontraport. You can access the metrics for a form’s conversion rate, products sold, the number of email subscriptions so that you can fit them to your preference.
- Email Marketing: With Ontraport, you will be able to create and send emails to your segmented lead lists. You can categorize these lists based on consumer profiles or behaviour for a personalized email marketing campaign.
- Business Automation: You can automate your business transactions with Ontraport. The tool allows you to automate marketing campaign tasks if you are running several funnels at a go.
Differences Between ClickFunnels® and Ontraport
- Target Users: While ClickFunnels® is designed with marketers and product developers in need of a complete marketing funnel system in mind, Ontraport caters more for experienced salespeople and marketers running small and medium businesses.
- Automation Funnels: While both tools have unlimited automation funnels on all their plans, the difference between them is that Ontraport SMS marketing automation supports two-way SMS communication.
- Email Split Testing: Ontraport provides an opportunity for 1-4 email variations for each split test. ClickFunnels® does not have this capacity. ClickFunnels® also does not support direct mail automation, while with Ontraport you can access automated postcard marketing supported by direct mail automation.
- Workflow Builder: Purchasing behavior will determine the kind of workflow automation that will be set up by ClickFunnels® automation workflow builder. On the other hand, Ontraport automation workflow builder requires no programming when creating multi-channel automation.
- Email Marketing: You can organize your emails into sequences using simple formatting on the ClickFunnels® email course builder. As for Ontraport, you won’t need any prior marketing experience to create and organize email courses using their Ontramail email builder.
When it comes to ClickFunnels® vs Ontraport, there is a big difference on price. Depending on your budget, business size and requirements, you can find four pricing plans on Ontraport. The Basic plan goes for $79 a month, with the Plus, Pro and Enterprise plans going for $147, $297 and $497 per month respectively. They also have a custom pricing for businesses whose needs may be bigger than the provisions of the Enterprise plan.
ClickFunnels® Pricing, on the other hand, has two major plans: the standard plan which goes for $97 per month and the Etison Suite plan which goes for $297 each month.
The Pros And Cons
- The drag and drop tools and ready-made templates make it easier to build a website.
- ClickFunnels® provides valuable resources and information to its users for free.
- It has actionetics that are less sophisticated and easier to use.
- Not as many pricing options, so you may be paying for unnecessary features.
- Accessible and well-priced. You don’t get charged setup fees. Almost all the features are available on all the plans.
- The company is constantly striving to improve on its service delivery.
- Ontraport offers a unified and central system for marketers so one can focus on converting their leads.
- You can automate and streamline every single activity in your business.
- Analytics dashboard is not particularly user-friendly.
- Slightly steeper learning curve.
So ClickFunnels® vs Ontraport, Ontraport is perfectly designed to help in improving on both the sales and marketing fronts, while ClickFunnels® is more focused on increasing sales. Since they both offer free trials, you can try both of them out and see which works for you. They both offer personalized customer support around the clock so you can always reach out if you have questions.
We hope you have enjoyed our article on ClickFunnels® vs Ontraport. If you have any questions, simply leave a comment below!
ClickFunnels vs Ontraport: Which One Does Your Business Need? - Tomoson Blog