- 1 Follow these quick tutorials to get a better understanding on how to use Tomoson
- 2 1. Connect Your Social Accounts
- 3 2. Completion % | Rating | Total Reach
- 4 3. Applying To Promotions
- 5 4. Managing Your Dashboard & Hidden Promotions
- 6 5. Make An Authentic & Quality Social Post
- 7 6. Verifying Tasks
- 8 7. Understanding Offers
- 9 8. Updating Your Profile
- 10 Change Your Email Settings
- 11 Extending Completion Date or Removing Yourself From a Promotion
Follow these quick tutorials to get a better understanding on how to use Tomoson
1. Connect Your Social Accounts
Show brands who you are by connecting your social accounts.
2. Completion % | Rating | Total Reach
Learn about the three most critical stats on Tomoson.
3. Applying To Promotions
Make sure you are looking at promotion details before applying.
4. Managing Your Dashboard & Hidden Promotions
After applying to a promotion monitor it efficiently.
5. Make An Authentic & Quality Social Post
Here is a great article showing exactly how to make a quality social post that follows FTC guidelines.
- Use a unique pictures or videos of you using the product or service.
- Give an honest opinion about the product or service.
- Create engageing content that your followers will want to view. Don't just post something to post it.
6. Verifying Tasks
After you’ve made a high quality post. You’ll need to verify it on Tomoson so the business can see it.
7. Understanding Offers
Businesses will send you offers if they see your profile and want to work with you.
8. Updating Your Profile
Make sure you have a completed profile.
Change Your Email Settings
If you feel like you are getting too many emails. Make sure to log into your email settings page and remove any of the emails or notifications you don’t want.