United Arab Emirates, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mexico, Malaysia, Norway, New Zealand, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, United States
Action Sports Camera Motorcycle Bike Helmet mini Cam with WiFi Waterproof LCD Screen 160 Degree Wide Angle Lens
||Coupon Code (non-Amazon websites)
Using The Camera
1. Unscrew the rear hatch of the camera by hand, or by using the notch in the Universal Clip (anti-clockwise movement).
2. Slide the catch and open the battery slot cover, insert the battery as above and close the cover.
3. Insert a micro SD card into the card slot, as above, until you hear a click.
4. Connect the camera by the mini USB cable (provided) to a powered USB port and charge for 4 hours before first use.
5. Replace the rear hatch, ensuring the arrow indicator points to the camera face with the control buttons.
6. Connect the Two-Way Remote Control by the mini USB cable (provided) to a powered USB port and charge for 2 hours, or until remote LED indicator lights turn green before first use.
Powering On and Off
Press and hold the ACTION button on the camera—the camera LED indicator and screen will power on and display a welcome message.To power off, hold the ACTION button for 3 seconds, or until the camera LED indicator and screen power off.
1. Ensure the battery is inside the camera and the camera is powered off.
2. Connect the mini USB cable to the port at the rear of the camera and then to a powered USB port in your computer, other USB device or USB power adaptor (not included).
! If connected to a computer, the camera screen will show a USB symbol.
! If connected to a USB power adaptor, the screen will show ‘Charging...’.
3. A full charge takes around 4 hours (min 1A)—once the camera is fully charged, remove the mini USB cable and replace the rear hatch and screw closed.
At a temperature of 25°C (77°F), with all power saving features off and the camera recording continuously, the battery will last for about 3.5 hours (1080p 30FPS,
Wi-Fi off, normal bit rate) on a full charge (see Conserving Battery Life, p20).
Using an External Power Supply
The camera can be powered by an external power supply such as a USB power adaptor, Drift Power Pack or Drift 12V Charger. We recommend you to power off your camera before plugging your camera to any external power supply.
Press the ACTION button to begin normal usage when using an external power supply. If the external power is cut off for any reason during recording, the camera will immediately start drawing power from the rechargeable battery instead and continue recording, protecting your footage from file corruption.
Selecting a Micro SD Card
The Drift Ghost-S is compatible with Micro SD, SDHC or SDXC cards up to 64GB. We recommend Class 10 cards for recording HD video and system stability.
Below is a table of approximate video recording times against card size in normal bit rate mode.
Video Resolution 1080p, 960p (4:3), 720p and WVGA (16:9)
File Format .MP4 (H.264 codec)
Sensor Type 12 MP Sony CMOS sensor with back illuminated technology
1080P: 25 / 30 / 50 / 60 fps
960p: 25 / 30 / 48 / 50/ 60 fps
720p: 25 / 30 / 50 / 60 / 100/ 120 fps
WVGA: 25 / 30 / 50 / 60 / 100 / 120 / 200 / 240 fps
Field of View
1080p: 90° / 127° / 160°
Lens Focal Range 0.5m to infinity
Lens Rotation 300°
Zoom ×10 (digital)
Photo Mode 5 / 8 / 12 megapixels
Exposure Auto / Manual (advanced users)
LCD Screen 2.0” colour TFT covered in Corning® Gorilla ® Glass
Waterproof 3m (9.84ft)
Microphone Built-in, noise reducing microphone
Built-In Memory 256MB (not user accessible)
Memory Capacity Micro SD memory cards up to 128GB
Inputs 3.5mm external microphone (extension included)
HDMI connector type C (cable not included)
USB Plug and Play, mini-B USB connector
Compatibility Windows Vista or Windows 7 and up / Mac OS X 10.5 and up
Remote Range 10m (32ft)
Radio Frequency 2.4G
Dimensions: 105 (L) × 52 (W) × 33 (D) mm
Power: 1700mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery(included) (DC 3.7V)
Dimensions: 59 (L) × 48 (W) × 12 (D) mm
Power: 350mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery(DC 3.7V)