- INCORPORATE CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY：Are you familiar with the burnt smell sizzle from a flat-iron as you work it through your hair? You have none of that with the hair brush straightener.
JUST TWICE LARGER THAN iPhone 8: only 9.4inch for length, handy size and lightweight so can go anywhere with you.
INCORPORATE NYLON AND BOAR BRISTLES: so you can work through hair without pulling it out, the hair straightening brush won’t leave creases in your hair same way a flat-iron can.
11 HEAT SETTINGS JUTS FOR YOUR HAIR TYPE: The Max temperature is 230℃ (450℉), make it easy for curly hair. The temperature-adjustment has 11 levels, adjusting of every level is 10℃, you can adjust the temperature level according to the hair type.
TEMPRETURE LOCK AND AUTO SHUT OFF FUNCTION: temperature lock function can avoid temperature changing intentionally when doing hair styles, even more secure with auto shut off function.
Temperature setting guide:
1.For thicker and curls hair,
select higher temperature 210℃-230℃
2.2.For common hair,
select moderate temperature 190℃-210℃
3.For thin and soft hair,
select temperature 170℃-200℃
Please click the button,hold for 3 seconds to start up,and press for 3 seconds to turn it off.
It's recommended that you select the highest temperature at first, and then decrease temp level on the basis of your hair quality.
Tips for Using Hair Straightening Brushes on Curly Hair
1. Your hair should be thoroughly detangled. Yes, even if the brush promises to detangle, you should still detangle yourself first. Make sure every knot and kink is worked out before you use the brush.
2. Use the brush only on healthy hair. If you’re having hair issues, the brush will only make it worse.
3. Hair should be clean and deep conditioned prior to using the hair straightening brush.
4. If you come across a snap while using, stop and work out the snag with your fingers. Don’t try to force the brush through the snag. Some of your hair will come out with it.
5. Use on lightly damp hair (about 85% dry) with a little bit of natural oils applied. You can also stretch your hair a bit first with banding or roller setting before you use the hair straightening brush.
6. As with a flat-iron, work through small sections of hair at a time.
7. Use in moderation. Repeated use of heat appliances will eventually cause damage in the long run.