Sandblaster Portable Speed Blaster, Sand Blasting Nozzle Gun, Gravity Feed Sandblast Gun, Speed Blaster with Extra Tip (Black)
- TRUST UBIQUITOUS COMPANY: As the Only dealer for Lematec Co. we are the only supplier offering the Lematec Gravity Feed Sand BLOWER.. Please be worry of fake products sold by non-representative sellers.. We stand behind our tools with a complete life-time replacement warranty, please check out our 100% customer feedback rating.
- THE APPLICATIONS ARE ENDLESS WITH THE SPEED BLOWER: Renew, Refresh, Revive, Recycle, Re-Finish saving you money and environment. The Lematec Gravity Fed Sand Blower is the one air tool built for versatility. Our customers range from industrial shops to DIY Homeowners. Some applications include but not limited to: Removing rust from Iron, Steel, and all types of metals, Etching flagstone, clean dirty grout and tile, glass etching and so on. Start bringing new life to your possessions.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE CONTROL VALVE: Let's you automate media flow precisely through the gravity feed sand blaster. Gravity forces the particles into a hardened steel mixing chamber where they are projected through the replaceable steel nozzle. Have control over your sandblasting job with this easy to use speed blower.
- FUNCTIONAL WITH MANY TYPES OF MEDIA: The Lematec Gravity Feed Sand blower Portable Sandblasting gun is versatile accepting almost any blasting media imaginable including but not limited to: Sand up to 100#, " silicon carbide " baking soda, Aluminum Oxide, Glass, Crushed Walnut Shell, etc..... Choose your media for the desired job and get to blasting!
- SO WHAT AIR COMPRESSORS WORK WITH MY SPEED BLOWER? We recommend any compressor that has at least a 1.5-2.0 gallon air holding capacity with a min 2.5 HP motor. It should be able to handle at least 60 PSI operating pressure. Our Gravity Feed Sand Blower can operate from 60 - 100 PSI but optimal is 90-125 PSI with 12 CFM. It features an 18oz media container.