Clickfunnels Review. If you are part of the online marketing world, you might have heard of Clickfunnels. Clickfunnels is one of the most powerful sales funnel creation tools in the market today.
This is a one-stop sales funnel platform that offers auto responder, email service, shopping cart and so much more. This is one of the most streamline, no fluff Clickfunnels reviews you will read right now.
Which One Best Describes You?
No Product/ Service
Low Conversions or Sales
Low Order Value & Frequency
What Is Clickfunnels?
You’re finally taking a leap into building your business online, or even taking your physical business and adding a virtual component to it. So far, you know that you have to have a functional website that will not only generate leads for you, but also convert those leads into paying customers.
This is not something that one just wakes up in the morning and decides to do (unless you are an individual with purposeful drive). It takes planning, it takes a lot of effort and takes having the right tools to help you achieve your goals.
Clickfunnels® is billed as one of the best tools to help businesses of all sizes achieve their marketing goals. However, in order to understand this software, we first have to take a look at the principles behind it.
This software is a marketing automation software that s designed to help businesses in their efforts to scale up their marketing efforts and drive sales. In order to achieve this, you have to have some knowledge in digital marketing and what a sales funnel can do for your business.
Lost? I got you. Let’s take a walk through some of these terms.
What Is A Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel has many other monikers with which it is described. It is also known as a revenue funnel or a sales process. The simplest definition is that this is the process through which a business finds or attracts leads, qualifies them and then sells products. It is the process by which interested people are converted into buying customers.
Let’s take a brisk walk through how this happens at a traditional brick-and-mortar business, say a clothing store. Several customers walk into the store and they browse through the collection. In a corner, a few of them notice a rack and this catches their interest. On the rack is a message indicating that there is a sign saying discounted prices.
The customer will be intrigued and rushes to get some. On reaching the counter, the sales agent gives them an offer of selling them seven shirts at the price of five. Who wouldn’t take such an offer?
They make their purchase and proceed to tell their friends about it. They might even return a few days later to take advantage of the offer and they are sure to bring friends and family with them.
Do you see what the store just did?
A sales funnel can be split into several parts, depending on your view of things and your sales model. Typically, there are seven phases to a funnel. These are:
- Awareness phase: This is the point at which potential customers, or prospects, become apprised of your products or services. This is usually through a variety of means. These could be ads in apps or websites or through content that you have put on your blog.
- Interest phase: At this point, the prospect is curious about your product or service and wants to know more about it. If it is through an ad they saw, they will click it. If through other means, they will research it.
- Evaluation phase: Unless you are offering a totally new invention or innovation, chances are you are not the only person or business offering that particular product or service. At this point, the prospect will start to look at what your competitors are offering and start looking for comparisons and contrasts. If your deal is more attractive than theirs, they will swing towards your product.
- Decision phase: If they’re still with you at this point, the onus is now on you to complete the sale. The prospect will have made a decision and will now start to negotiate with you or look for discounts they can get.
- Purchase phase: Their mind is made up and financial transactions take place.
- Re-evaluation phase: If you are a B2B business, either products or services, your one-time customer will have signed a contract with you. As the contract draws to an end, they will want to keep the product or service flowing. At this point, they will start to evaluate how your relationship has been and if it has been beneficial to them or meets their requirements. This is the point which they will decide whether or not to renew the contract.
- Repurchase phase: If the client is happy and satisfied with your services, they will renew the contract or return to purchase your products.
What Exactly Is Marketing Automation Software?
In order to answer this question, we first must delve into what is marketing automation, why is it necessary and what is its relation with Clickfunnels.
For any marketer or marketing department out there, there are tasks that you will generally find to be quite repetitive and frankly, boring. These tasks can include things like posting on social media channels, sending marketing emails and even in some cases, ad campaigns.
Instead of putting interns or more capable manpower into doing these tasks, the easier method is to have software do it for you. Not only is this more efficient, but it also comes with the added bonus of being able to personalize outreach messages. This frees up everyone else to handle different tasks and even allows you to attend marathon meetings without having to worry who will handle marketing for you.
Therefore, marketing automation software are programs and applications built with the specific purpose of helping businesses capture potential sales prospects and to help them down through the sales funnel. The software also helps with analysis on lead behavior and also analyze how effective their marketing campaigns have been.
Marketing automation software is more often than not compared to another class of software known as Customer Relationship Management software. This is mostly due to the fact that the two classes of software have overlapping functionalities and, in some cases, can be used side by side. However, marketing automation software is built to help businesses scale their marketing efforts and expedite their outreach.
So, What Exactly Is Clickfunnels®?
Clickfunnels® was designed and created by an internet marketer and entrepreneur by Rusell Brunson in 2014. As you plan on building your online business, the very first thing you will need is a website. There are a variety of different options to choose from. You can build your own custom website and that will mean a lot of time and effort from web developers and SEO specialists. This could be time-consuming and quite expensive.
You can go the other route and pick out a content management system. These are software that aid in the creation, formatting, organization and publication of content. Excellent examples of this include the venerable WordPress, Magento, Shopify among many others.
Instead of having to build all the necessary infrastructure by yourself, these examples have already taken care of the basic stuff. All you now have to do is to put up the necessary information for your business.
Although it may sound like a good option, content management systems have their limitations. If your intention is to set up websites that are geared towards making a sale, Clickfunnels® is the way to go.
With features such as affiliate management and having membership accounts, Clickfunnels® is best placed to manage all your needs. If you’re running paid ads, whenever a lead clicks on them, landing on Clickfunnels® landing page would be the quickest way to convert them into paying customers.
It isn’t just a landing page platform, Clickfunnels® is ready to sales funnels with all the technical stuff taken care of. It makes easy for anyone to list, sell and deliver products online. You can customize your design and tweak pages with its drag and drop editor. It is user-friendly, that anyone can learn with just a click of a button.
You can use Clickfunnels to build your own landing pages, opt-in pages, squeeze pages, membership websites, webinars, sales funnels with upsells and normal business websites and blogs. It is everything you want an online marketing platform to be.
Clickfunnels® has inbuilt marketing features (In the Etison suite) where you can manage all your email lists (Actionetics MD) and even start your own affiliate program (Backpack). It is a game-changer for your business to be promoted by other people and not just by creating simple landing pages.
In Clickfunnels®, you don’t have to worry about hosting, developers, server maintenance, downtime and getting hacked. It is a platform that is heavily focused on sales, and with all the things that come with it, it will make your business life much easier. This might seem expensive but with all the things that come along with it then the price won’t matter because this will be an avenue for you to make more money.
It is flexible as you can add to your current website or make it a standalone. Even if you are experienced when it comes to online marketing or not this will benefit marketers the most.
Without a website, you can still have live sales funnels without managing a normal website. Aside from this, you can have your own custom domain for every funnel that you create.
Aside from this, it comes ready to integrate with several online payment platforms such as PayPal and Stripe. This is a convenience for you.
How Does Clickfunnels Work?
This platform allows incorporation of all the core sales and marketing elements that are needed to have a functional sales funnel. It includes everything, land pages, web hosting, and autoresponders.
If you compared Clickfunnels® to the other funnels out there. There is a great margin on how it works as this platform is more powerful. This has every tool that you need to have a successful website for all your online marketing needs. This will get you more customers, makes time management more efficient and will boost your profit.
Should You Switch To Clickfunnels?
A website may be the instinctive choice when it comes to building a web presence. Like a company headquarters or physical store, a website is a business’s online location. This aids your customers, potential and returning, to find and connect with you in the virtual world.
Clickfunnels® does have an editor that you can use to build webpages, and many people do take advantage of this feature to build websites on a Clickfunnels® platform. In order to understand further why you’d need Clickfunnels®; we’d have to look at the type of traffic you want to get your customers from.
- Inbound traffic is when people are directed to your site from search engines. This is generally because your website will have matched something that they were looking for. This usually happens when the content on that page matches what they were looking for. This process is called search engine optimization and is geared towards driving traffic to your website from organic search results.
- Outbound traffic on the other hand is traffic generated as a result of people clicking on ads. These ads are usually served by entities such as Google, Facebook or Twitter. The model here is you only pay when the ad is clicked, hence the name pay-per-click.
- Paid traffic differs greatly from these other forms of traffic. This is usually when a business decides to use other methods of advertising and online targeting methods. The focus here is to develop sale prospects or make enough sales that will help recoup your advertising budget and other associated costs.
A website is an excellent tool if you want to target people using search engines. A typical website should let you create content that will be able to achieve this. On the flipside, Clickfunnels® is excellent for when you want to close sales by means of paid ads.
So, would you need both? Certainly. No traffic is bad traffic, unless you have a high bounce rate. As your content is helping you net those who used their search engines to look for a product or service you are offering, using Clickfunnels® will help convert those who land on your website by means of paid traffic.
What Are The Features Of Clickfunnels?
Coming up with a marketing strategy can be a big problem. Add in the hard work required to make it become successful and you have an uphill struggle. Well, this is all normal territory to entrepreneurs, right?
Well, you don’t have to carry that cross for too long. Clickfunnels® makes things easier for you by proving you with several tools you can use to get your business up and running in a short time. These are:
- Website hosting: This is a service whereby individuals, businesses and other organizations can put their websites up on the internet. Websites are stored on computers called servers and this makes them available worldwide whenever the address is typed into a browser.
- Landing pages: Also known as a lead capture or a static page, their main function is to act as a marketing tool. Whenever an ad is clicked, most will redirect the prospect to a landing page. These usually contained carefully crafted sales copy in order to take the prospect down the sales funnel.
- Email auto responders: Jokingly referred to as the lethargic marketer’s best friend, but is really an excellent tool for when you have a lot on your plate. What it does is simply send emails for you at a time of your choosing, and also frequency. An excellent way to keep your mailing list apprised of your new offers while maintaining a personal touch and feel.
- A/B testing for all webpages: Also referred to as split testing, this is a method of comparing two different versions of landing pages or web pages to find out which of the two works better. The goal is to find the best webpage for you to convert leads into paying customers.
- Affiliate management: This is the process of recruiting and developing a group of marketers who work to drive traffic to your website or product/service offers. Running an affiliate program, building networks and having managers are all a part of the affiliate management program.
Apart from building your own program, you can also join Clickfunnels® affiliate program. You can earn up to 40% in commissions from referrals you make. You also earn 40% in commission when you promote other products that are offered by Clickfunnels®.
Clickfunnels® has been able to build a large fan base by using a program called Sticky Cookies. This means that once you refer someone, even if they don’t opt in to buying at the moment, you will still get a commission the day they return to make a purchase.
- Building a membership website: You will need a central place to manage your affiliates. This means having them sign in to their specific accounts to report on their progress and so forth.
- Payment integration options: It doesn’t make sense to have an online business and have no way for people to pay for your products or services. With the ability to integrate to two of the most popular payment options, PayPal and Stripe, you will be well on your way to building a functional business.
- Visual Builder: Clickfunnels® is famous due to the ease of use. A big contributor of this is the visual builder. When you want to come up with a landing page, you can build it according to your specifications by simply dragging and dropping.
- Themes and templates: Clickfunnels® prides itself on being easy to use, and this is a reason why. With already created visuals, all you need to do is customize to your taste.
You have a choice of 22 different types of templates to choose from. They are further split into four different categories: lead capture, sales page, event and membership funnels. Each type of funnel has its own free templates, but you also have the option of choosing from hundreds of paid samples.
- Training materials: For you and your engineers. If you choose to set up your site by yourself, you have all the guidelines necessary to build the website to suit your vision and mission.
- 24-hour support: Let’s face it, new things will be a bit of a nuisance, especially when we feel lost or there’s no remedy available in the user manuals. Being able to get round the clock support means your business will have very little downtime when that occasional hiccup manifests.
As has become the norm in the tech industry, most software is now offered on a Software as a Subscription Service. What this means is, instead of paying a large one-time fee, providers now require people to pay monthly or quarterly to get access to the software. And this is the exact model Clickfunnels® are relying on.
Right now there are some amazing Clickfunnels bonuses you should check out!
They do offer two subscription models, each with its own merits and limitations.
Is the first and is great if you’re just starting out on this online business journey. You will have the opportunity to set up no more than 20 funnels. You are also limited to 100 pages that you can build.
If you’d like to spread them out, you can do so over three domains. You are also greeted with a visitor limit of 20,000, though this has been found to be an arbitrary as you can bring in more than that. This set up is more than enough for someone who is just starting out. This plan costs $97 a month.
(Previously Etison Suite Plan) is the second and greatest. At $297 a month, this is may look like an eye-watering sum but if you know what you are doing, this can be a small business overhead.
You get all the features of the Standard Plan and the amazing thing is they’re unlimited. You also get extra features not bundled in the Standard Plan. These include the email autoresponder and the affiliate program.
If you’re not sure which plan suits you, you have the option of trying it out with a 14-day trial period.
Is Clickfunnels Worth Getting?
Short answer… yes. It is laden with features that will help the entrepreneur who doesn’t want to deal with the headache of building a custom site. This will save them a lot of time, effort and money. Contracting engineers and marketers to handle your site will cost a pretty penny.
Clickfunnels will do most of the donkey work as you concentrate on the more important aspects of your new business.
Aside From Clickfunnels, What Else Will You Need?
As awesome as this software is, it can’t do all the heavy lifting by itself. In fact, it is just a specialist of the sales funnel. First up, you will need to come up with a lot of content to put on your website. This has to include a lot of sales copy for the sales pages, as well as articles for those brought in by search engine results.
If you’re not a copywriter or even a wordsmith in general, you have the option of hiring outside help to fill up this quota. This can seem daunting but when done well, saves you a lot of time and effort. You can hire article writers and graphic designers to come up with content while you focus on other important aspects.
In this new age we live in, no one is going to respect a business that does not have a presence on any social media platform. You may not have the time to personally sit down and respond to queries on those platforms. Again, technology has got your back.
The rise of chatbots has revolutionized how businesses relate with prospects. By setting up chatbots on your Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram accounts, potential leads will be redirected to a chatbot on Messenger.
From this chatbot, they can get all the information they need to make a decision. This chatbot not only gives them information but can also collect information that you can add to your marketing campaign. You can also have the bot redirect leads to your Click Funnel landing pages.
The good thing is when you purchase Clickfunnels®, you also get this nifty feature that is the Clickbot. You can integrate it into your social media pages and automate your responses.
What Is The Clickfunnels Affiliate Program?
Using Clickfunnels doesn’t end in just using the platform to create sales funnels. Yes, it is a great marketing tool but it is also a great way to earn money.
Just by being an affiliate of Clickfunnels, you’ll be able to earn more and you don’t need to invest money to be part of it. Becoming part of it will be an advantage for you because if you become a subscriber of clickfunnels you will really know how it works. It will be easy for you to promote the product because you’ve experienced it first hand and you’ll be a reliable marketer of Clickfunnels®.
Clickfunnels has a lot of deals that they offer their affiliates. Aside from having a lot of users, they also have a lot of affiliates that is why their program and rewards are great and a lot of people want to join the bandwagon.
It is still up to you if you want to join their affiliate program, but I must say that this is a good opportunity that you don’t want to miss! In fact, Michael Pedrotti and John Koch from the Tomoson team are both Clickfunnels dreamcar winners! How cool is that!
What Are The Benefits Of Affiliate Marketing?
There are a lot of benefits that comes along with being an affiliate. One of the most beneficial of them all is that you can make money! Money is essential in our daily life, that is why we work to the bone just to have it as it sustains our living. Affiliate won’t be easy money as you need to work hard in order to make a lot, but it will give you more money once you focus on it.
Another benefit is that it is cost-effective, as you don’t need to invest a lot of money in order to be one. In doing business, one thing that always comes first in our mind is how much money will I spend and how will I get it back? In affiliate marketing you don’t need to worry much about that as it requires just a little in comparison to businesses out there.
You don’t have to worry about promoting Clickfunnels® if you wish to be part of its affiliate program. There are many ways that you could do it, it may be overwhelming at first but Clickfunnels® won’t let you be on your own as it has a great community where you can learn a lot of things about being an affiliate.
If you are also worried about not being an expert when it comes to marketing, well you shouldn’t. Even if you are a noob when it comes to it, it doesn’t matter. Anyone can do marketing, you just need the right mentor and tool for you to learn all about it especially when it comes to affiliate marketing. it is easy to start in affiliate marketing, Clickfunnels® will help you work on your groove step by step. It is a learning process and by experiencing a lot of things within the walls of affiliate marketing, you will be able to adapt with the best results.
Last but not the least, it gives you freedom and flexibility. In affiliate marketing, it doesn’t matter if you are doing something else aside from it. It is advisable that you don’t rely all your income from it as it isn’t so stable. Or you could do affiliate marketing with different other products and services. The main point here is that affiliate marketing won’t tie you down as you still have the freedom to do something else and gives you the flexibility to do it whenever it is convenient for you.
Why Should You Promote Clickfunnels?
In being an affiliate for Clickfunnels you will get to earn 40% commissions which is not a one time thing but a recurring one. It won’t only be with Clickfunnels® sales but as well as commissions on all of its related products. It includes Rusell Brunson’s books and other products that they offer.
If you promote Clickfunnels® you get to earn a lot of money. It is part of their program to give these types of commissions because they know that it will entice people to join their community and make Clickfunnels® known around the world.
How To Be A Clickfunnels Affiliate?
Before really being a member of Clickfunnels affiliate program you need to sign up first. Let me tell you the one step that you need to know in order to be part of the community.
Just go to watchyourdreamcar.com and sign up. It is the easiest step to be a Clickfunnels affiliate. Easy peasy!
Features Of The Clickfunnels Affiliate Program
Commissions is a big factor on why you should be privy in joining affiliate companies as it will depend on how you will earn. Its affiliate program let you earn with high commissions and get rewards for your hard work in promoting their products.
if you are able to sell their One Funnel Away Challenge, you get to earn 100% commission for a $100 priced product. Also, you can get a 5% commission if you sign up any Clickfunnels® affiliates!
Lastly, it gets better! Clickfunnels® offers one of the best bonus prizes because they will pay your lease to your dream car. This is possible if you sign up 100 paying Clickfunnels® customers as they will pay you $500 monthly and if you get 200 signups it is going to be $1000 per month! How cool is that!
Clickfunnels® is not only known for its marketable product and how it helps you create funnels and landing pages. One of the features of its Affiliate Program is the “Sticky Cookie”. Nope, it isn’t literally a cookie that you can eat, it is a form of technology wherein a cookie sticks on your browser whenever you click an affiliate link.
This helps Clickfunnels® to realized that someone has clicked it and they will reward you a 40% commission on any purchases.
Clickfunnels has a lot of competitions and if you think that it isn’t the right one for you. You can try other platforms that suit your goals and expectations. Here are some alternatives that you might want to check out. We have a full list of Clickfunnels alternatives you can check out here.
It has the same features as Clickfunnels® but the difference is that its focus is on automating. It can do everything compares to Clickfunnels® that is only focused on one thing.
Their strong feature is its landing page builder that has a strong drag and drop page editor, giving you the control to customize your features.
They have the same feature of Unbounce that has a powerful landing page builder. One thing that makes Instapage stand-out the most is its feature with their heatmap, it lets you view activities on your site that can help you to design your customer’s experience.
Not exactly like Clickfunnels®, but this is a collection of plugins from WordPress that comes together that can work like Clickfunnels®. They are not similar but the services at the end are the same.
Out of all the alternatives, Builderall is the most similar one to Clickfunnels®. It is because both offer an all-in-one solution to marketing tools and sales funnel. However, Builderall is new and very young to the market and not as strong as Clickfunnels®. They have a small community and its customer service needs more improvement. It is though less expensive than Clickfunnels®.
Final Clickfunnels Review Verdict
Clickfunnels is an innovative way to help marketers make more profit. Their all in one tool that is user-friendly and is customizable. You don’t have to worry about the management of your site as it is very well taken care of with all the technology that’s on the platform.
It has everything that a marketer needs and could ask for. It may come as expensive at first, but with the boost of your profit by using it, it won’t be a big deal because it will be worth it.
Think we missed something in our Clickfunnels Review? Leave a comment below and let us know what features you like best.